Our boarding conditions have been designed for the safety and comfort of our guests as well as our family. To avoid disappointment please do not ask us to modify our conditions.
These conditions will be required to be accepted prior to boarding.
1.Proof of current completed F3 vaccination is required (minimum of 10 days prior to boarding).
2. Regular Flea and worming treatment is required. If any evidence of parasites present we reserve the right to treat at owners expense.
3.Arrivals and departures can only occur between 8-10am or 4-5pm Mon-Friday, 8-10am Saturday or 4-5pm Sunday. Gate will shut at 10am and 5pm sharp. Closed to customers 19/20/21/22/25 of April, 23/24/25/26/27/30/31 December, 1/2/3 January. Open 8-10am only on the 28/29 of December.
4.Prices charged per day, however if final day is BOOKED for pick up between 8-10am Mon-Sat we will do not charge for this day. Changes at check in will not enable discount.
5.Full Payment is required at check in, no refunds or credits given for returning earlier than booked. EFTPOS is preferred.
6.Cats must be in good physical health without any of the following within the 7 days preceding boarding: Coughing/sneezing/vomiting/diarrhoea/parasitic infestations or infectious diseases. 7.Should it be required Veterinary care will be arranged at any available vet should it be required at the owner’s expense.
8.Non-desexed cats over the age of 6 months are not permitted
9.All cats must arrive in a secure cat carry box which must be left for the duration of their stay.
10.Animals may be evacuated as per our emergency plan should the need arise.
11. Any medical conditions, medications or special feed requirements must be notified in writing in advance of check in or will not be able to accommodated.
12. Any Medication and special feed requirements (different than what we provide) must be provided and must be fully labelled with written instructions and prescribing vets name.
PEAK PERIOD BOOKING CANCELLATION POLICY
1.A non-refundable/non-transferable booking fee of $100/room must be provided within 48hrs of booking request or booking request will be cancelled. (booking fee will form part of total invoice).
2. If booking is shortened, cancelled or part cancelled (ie. one cat) booking fee will be forfeited.
3.There is a 10 day minimum charge for all bookings over the Christmas/New years period.
4. For Christmas/New year bookings the full booked period must be paid a minimum of 30days prior to booked arrival date , or the booking will be automatically cancelled and booking fee forfeited. After this point if the booking is shortened, cancelled or part cancelled after this point no refunds or credits will be given.
5. All standard boarding conditions apply